my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Last Battles? (Maybe Spoiler-Warning) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Last Battles? (Maybe Spoiler-Warning)
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 06-18-2003 03:14 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know. It only makes sense for it to be a win for the good guys.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 03:18 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Their really isn't much good guys around in this movie. Their is no way their will be a chance the good guys win in this one. Yoda has to be forced to Dagobah, Ben has to escape to Tatooine.

The only thing you can expect to be a win is Obi-Wan vs Anakin.

That's about it, but in overall their is no way they're going to win. It just doesn't go...just doesn't go.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 06-18-2003 03:27 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another possibility if it is how you say it would be.

Obi looks on as Owen and Beru brings baby Luke into their house. Obi talks to himself, "You are our last hope.....live well young Skywalker. I will be watching." Then he turns away and walks off amid the scene of a Tatooine suns set.

How beautiful.

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 03:30 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, that does sound Lucas. But he likes to switch scenes at the end to show you everything going on in the galaxy to give you every feel. So I'm expecting a refreshing feel of the Darth Vader theme coming while Anakin makes his last Apperance before a stormtroopers, welcoming Palpatine, just as Palp did to Count Dooku.

This would be a great ending. With the camera slowly drawing from the feet of Skywalkers new suit to his mask. That'd be the best ending in the world, along with the combination of the Obi-Wan Kenobi idea.

We should send this in.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 06-18-2003 03:38 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Finally something we agreed upon.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05