my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Anakin!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Anakin!!
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 04:38 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not completely sure if I didn't refer to this in another threadz ,but what is this talk about Anakin being a great jedi knight. If this was so, would this mean that Anakin passed his trails in Episode 3, or what will happen with this quote.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-07-2003 06:47 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a very good point, and yes, Obi-Wan told Luke exactly that... so, Anakin most likely will be a Jedi Knight in Episode III... perhaps even have an opening somewhat like that of ROTJ had, with Luke transformed into a powerful Jedi Knight??

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.252
Btas

Broken Back Button

Member # 392

posted 02-07-2003 07:53 PM     Profile for Btas   Author's Homepage   Email Btas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see the beginning dealing with a ship, they always do. The first, Phantom of the Menace had a ship heading to the Galatical Trade Base, and the previous has a ship coming down on Coruscant.

I wonder why they do this..?

--------------------

Hmmm-Yoda

Posts: 8 | From: No residents | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-07-2003 08:04 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's Lucas' trademark, so to speak... even the video games start that way...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.252
Jacen Solo5

Broken Back Button

Member # 432

posted 02-22-2003 11:17 AM     Profile for Jacen Solo5   Author's Homepage   Email Jacen Solo5     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah evey moive starts out in space with ships. its pretty cool though
Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05