my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » 5th times the charm...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: 5th times the charm...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-02-2002 10:23 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just finished watching Episode 2, for the 5th time...

It was on the hotel's in room movie list, so why not...

I think I noticed something this time... so, here it is, tell me what you think:

I believe Count Dooku deleted kamino from the Jedi files... duh, lol... I also believe he impersonated Syfo Dyas, and the timing had something to do with Qui-Gon's death...

In the end, the clones were meant to cause the war... and thus, give them the plans to the death star...

well, what do you think???

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 63.240.156.130
Dooku

Broken Back Button

Member # 345

posted 10-04-2002 08:41 PM     Profile for Dooku   Author's Homepage   Email Dooku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well you could be onto something with the Dooku being Syfo Dyas theory -

Jango: "I was hired by a man named Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden" (or wherever it is he says!)

One thing is for sure we know that Tyranus is Dooku so Dooku could well have impersonated Dyas in order to build the clone army.

Still my hunch over whether Sidious and Palpatine are the same is not set straight. I know that there is a load of pointers that suggest they are one and the same, but knowing George he is going to have to have a twist in this trilogy somewhere - I reckon the sidious/palpatine connection is going to be it. We all know what happens to Anakin so he is going to have to use another of the central characters to focus the twist on.....

Of course, he could make all our nightmares come true by revealing that Jar Jar flees in fear of death and spends the rest of his days inside a costume resembling a walking carpet and passes himself off as a wookie known as Chewbacca!

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 7 | From: Berkshire, UK | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 213.123.51.218
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-05-2002 12:29 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm..... NOT CHEWBACA! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!! he's the coolest character, i would kill myself if that happened, of course, i believe han solo and him are gonna meet in ep. 3...

I have been thinking about it, and the way the original triligy is set up, its made ready for ep. 1 2 & 3, all the characters are introduced as if they are long standing people (well, all save luke, the loser) so i think the way its gonna pan out, is when the 6 movies are released together, in thier special platanum "own them all" series, young viewers that didnt see the original's before the new ones, will be able to say "HEY LOOK HAN AND CHEWY SURVIVED!" i bet everyone is gonna appear to die in 3...

Anakin will die in the end, Han/chew will die, obi-wan and yoda will dissapear, the children will be sent off in thier oposite directions, and all that stuff...

Then the kids will watch ANH and say "SO THATS WHAT HAPPENED! ANAKIN BECAME DARTH VADER!!! COOL!" and trust me, it will happen as thus, because ep 3 will come out just in time to catch the young 6 year olds and strive for them to want to see the new movies, i mean, my nephiew has only see episode 1 so far, he hasnt seen ep. 2 yet, or any of the originals, so i think GL will pull this idea into affect, and makes even more money by this brillent stratagy!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.168

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05