my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Darth Vader

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Darth Vader
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 07-31-2002 02:04 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How far into the movie do you think Anikin will turn into Darth Vader

[ 08-01-2002 12:15 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Brodie-Wan ]

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.235
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 07-31-2002 10:40 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I donno, but theve had the scene filmed for a long time. i think, i remember when Ep.1 first began development, i saw a preview that showed the entering scene of vader, i remember some guy was like "i present lord vader" and then vader walked in with a really shiny suit... I donno, i could be wrong.

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.204
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-01-2002 05:28 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would be really surprised if it would be any earlier than midway. Unless they begin the story with a very pregnant Padme and an angry Anakin...

Nope, they have to develop the reason he goes head to head with whoever (probably Dooku, though yeah, yeah, I've heard it's supposed to be Obi-Wan) and then have Palpatine handily there to rescue him and complete the process.

I think around midway to three-fourths through. That would leave time for the Jedi to all get squelched by him, and for Palpatine to declare himself as Emperor and reveal himself...

...as well as time enough for Padme to have the twins and hide them.

Just my humble opinion.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 08-02-2002 02:54 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<font color="Pink">I think he will start a real descent to the dark side thru-out the movie and I reckon about half way thru Padme will confide in Obi Wan that she's pregnant and she'll go into hiding, probably on the advice of the Jedi Council. I then think someone will start a rumour she's been killed and the Jedi were supposed to be protecting her (a good one for Palpatine to start I think) and ta-da! an opening for him to confront Obi Wan and let battle commence!</font>

[ 08-02-2002 02:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sissi ]

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-02-2002 03:08 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is probably the closest to what will happen, sissi... where do you come up with them...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.173
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-02-2002 03:29 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, that really sounds on the dot. I think we have all come to the conclusion, that it will deffenetly be because of a lie from palpatin, that evil, evil man! i just hope it something that makes sense, lucas is good, but hell, everyone makes mistakes eventauly :P my best bet is that palpatine will continue on telling anakin he will be the most powerful jedi ever, and then once all that was stated in previous posts comes true, palpatine will revile that the only true way for anakin to reach the top, is to join the darkside, by that time anakin will most likely not even be operating, simply listing to palpatine, and doing what he's told like a good little future dark vader.

hell, i wouldnt be suprised if palpatine reviels that it has been his plans sense his first seeing anakin, to make him his apprentice, and that he has had the suit ready and everything, hehe, probably will work out the accident that will make him need the suit to...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.87
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 10:55 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im sure it'll reach the point in the middle, it'll give him half sliced time to dow hat he needs to do. But one thing I dont understand is detaily how he will change. I know the general phases, but otherwise its all a mystery. So stay tune, and watch the movie Like me! Only two more years, or something like that...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-07-2002 10:59 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
actually... 2 years 282 days and 1 hour and 1 minute left... but who is counting...

[ 08-07-2002 11:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.243
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 11:09 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would consider you counting, lol. Well thank you for the information, as I shall be awaiting the day so that I can rush in and knock people over once more for a lenghty time statured movie.

[ 08-07-2002 11:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you knock people over? thats not right, you never let someone live with the knowledge that they were beaten to the punch... any of you ever heard of the "star wars massaquere of 2002" ? this guy named well, me, walked in with a big gun, and killed everyone, then was the only person to watch episode 2 in the theater, in fact, i killed everyone from both theaters that were playing it... i was the only one that saw that movie on that day, and im happy about it LOL J/K(if it wasnt apparant)

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.201

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05