my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Fett in 3??? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fett in 3???
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 07-26-2002 08:59 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know about everyone else but I want to see Boba kick some royal ass in 3. He saw his dead get killed so you reckon he'll want revenge... maybe he'll team up with a newly evil Anakin?? That would kick so much ass.

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 68.43.36.74
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 07-26-2002 09:01 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw his dad get killed. My mistake.

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 68.43.36.74
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 07-27-2002 01:29 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know you can edit your post though. But any ways, Bobba Fett I think will still be young, I dont expect him to do anything incredibly major, but Im sure he'll make an apperance.

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 07-28-2002 03:14 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bet Boba will cause the death of Mase Windu
for what he did to his father.

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.231
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-30-2002 02:06 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Silly gooses, boba fet goes of to mandalor, and gets new armor, because dispite what people say, his armor is NOT his dads, its a different color, and people say that its simply because of age, well, you dont go from a blue visor to red with age, so ha! MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONGE IN 5....4...3...2...1.... GO!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.58
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-08-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't you think its kinda freaky if Boba wears the same helmet his Dad's severed head was in? Not to mention wear the armour where the headless corpse was wearing at the time...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 01:50 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes that'd be slightly disgusting, and rude to his father's death. One thing I do want to state is that Mace Windu will not die by the hands of a later Imperail Soldier who couldn't even take on his dad. Mace Windu is much better then Boba Fett, and its no way that he'll have a chance of attacking him. Im sure he'll make an apperance, and maybe display some skills, but that is at the most.

SEe ya

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-22-2002 09:52 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know exactly how mace will die...

Palpatine: "young jedi, before your rising to power may become complete...all jedi must be destroyed."

A shadowy figure, that sounds a bit like anakin "very well.....Master"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.24
Santo Solo

unregistered

posted 08-28-2002 08:16 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sorry Dark Priest but what you foresee confuses: How can Palpatine say "Young Jedi....all Jedi must be destroyed" Must Anakin be destroyed first for he is a Jedi himself? So the newly appointed Darth Vader will destroy all the remaining Jedi?
Logged: 200.65.53.61
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-28-2002 10:29 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No actually I can clarify it in my way. If he as to destroy all Jedi, he would to destroy himself. As we have frequently learned he has destroyed himself before. He went from Anakin to Darth Vader. I believe that this may be true to the fact that it is a universal quote from Palpatine to Obi-Wan. He destroyed Anakin Skywalker to become Darth Vader. So I believe that he destroyed himself first, then went to destroy all the others. This is how he was superior in the force for his Dark Side overpowered them with pure destruction. Thats just how I see it

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
chewie

Broken Back Button

Member # 479

posted 06-21-2003 02:07 AM     Profile for chewie   Author's Homepage   Email chewie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no boba gets his age sped up by the kamonians so he can kill mace
Posts: 1 | From: millenium falcoln | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 80.40.24.4
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-21-2003 02:31 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um no, even if somehow they went through the describing of him going back tot he planet and getting older their would still be no way that he'd be able to kill Mace.

Mace Windu is superior in every way. Boba Fett at most is equal to his father in skill and inventory. Did you not see how he got beat the heck up so quick by Mace Windu.

Boba would have to be 10 times more skilled and from how he was treated by everyone else in the movies it doesn't seem like he was that big of a bounty hunter to be seen as great enough to kill Mace Windu or any other Jedi Master at his level.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2003 06:09 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok... mace didnt "beat up" Jango... Ok... Mace accidently cut his head off...didnt you catch that?

And yes, anakin does destroy himself, he gives to the darkside and dies... remember, obi-wan said "anakin skywalker is dead" Because he is dead... Vader killed him... See how that works?

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.249
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-22-2003 11:01 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was metaphorical, and Force wise not literally. If so, he wouldn't have came back to be One with the force. It wasn't literal. But if your talking metaphorical, yes--your right he did get killed.

Also, Mace killed Jango with GREAT!!!!! ease.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-23-2003 04:13 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Anakin was seduced by the dark side. When that hapened the good man who was your father died and became Darth Vader"

I beleive the quote is something like that.

I don't think the MAce Windu character would be half as cool if it wasn't played by Samuel L. Jackson. Picture if Mace was portrayed by George Forman? Or Morgan Freeman?

The only other person I think could pull it off would be Denzel Washington. Cause he is just such a fine actor.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2003 09:09 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mace windu=Garry colemen OOOOO :P YES MIDGET JEDI!

But seriously, your right dash... Mace=BBBD(acronyme for "Big Burly Black Dude")

Everythings better when you have a BBBD, ya know? Like shaq in kazam...Heck ya...

Ya, imagin shaq as mace...Dude, that'd be so funny!

cause mace is always with yoda ya know? i mean, shaq makes average sized people look small.. .Imagine him standing next to yoda

Hehehe

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.80
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-26-2003 04:04 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shaq = Mace??? That would be really strange!!!

But Gary Coleman would make the coolest Jedi!!!

Whacoo talkin' bout Yoda?!?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-26-2003 11:01 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha
ya, that'd be good

I donno, seeing gary colemen fighting with a lightsaber might actualy top seeing yoda fight with a lightsaber :P

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.248
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-01-2003 12:42 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boba Fett is going to to do anything, hehe. Atleast thats what I think, though I have a strong feeling that he will make some sort of apperence in there...

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Orlok

Member # 499

posted 09-07-2003 02:47 PM     Profile for Orlok   Author's Homepage   Email Orlok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boba finding a way to kill Mace would probably be the most logical event. Remember these movies have arcs. However, isn't Episode III set just 5 years after the AOTC. That would mean Boba becomes a jedi killer before he starts shaving.

--------------------

"Time waits for no man."

Posts: 34 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 82.35.24.169
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-07-2003 09:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, not even 5 years, it's like 1 or two years after. Not as much as you presumed, so Boba Fett in my idea is just thrown out hte picture.

He won't be making an apperance in any fights against a Jedi any time soon, even though it would be exciting.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-11-2003 07:15 PM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Dog:[QB]<font color="Red">I don't know about everyone else but I want to see Boba kick some royal ass in 3. He saw his dead get killed so you reckon he'll want revenge... maybe he'll team up with a newly evil Anakin?? That would kick so much ass.</font>[/QB]
me 2 dude, me 2

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 64.158.65.82
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 11-20-2004 06:12 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEFINATLY A SPOILER:

Boba doesn't make an appearance from what I've read in a script that goes through many aspects of the new movie (it was written by Lucas Arts). It says that Boba doesn't make an appearance, but here's the best part:

WE WILL SEE SIDIOUS FIGHT!!! He and the RED GUARDS (some of the coolest people in my opinion) confront Windu, and he defeats several before he gets killed.

DON'T TAKE THIS AS COMPLETE TRUTH, IT'S VERY POSSIBLE IT'S NOT TRUE, SO DON'T KILL ME IF I'M WRONG.

*scurries off to set up defensive bunker*

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Kalvendar

Member # 570

posted 11-20-2004 04:38 PM     Profile for Kalvendar   Author's Homepage   Email Kalvendar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That bunker wouldn't save you from all the angry starwars fans! But if you are right, that will be pretty cool.

--------------------

"I have smelt the fortid breath that issues from the mouth of hell itself. I have heard the silent voices that make your spine tingle with dread." ~The Inquisition

Posts: 63 | From: | Registered: Nov 2004  |  Logged: 63.231.89.224
Kalvendar

Member # 570

posted 11-20-2004 04:39 PM     Profile for Kalvendar   Author's Homepage   Email Kalvendar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S. They're not red guards, they aren't in China!

--------------------

"I have smelt the fortid breath that issues from the mouth of hell itself. I have heard the silent voices that make your spine tingle with dread." ~The Inquisition

Posts: 63 | From: | Registered: Nov 2004  |  Logged: 63.231.89.224

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05