my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Who would you most like to see making a cameo in Ep 3?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Who would you most like to see making a cameo in Ep 3?
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 07-07-2002 05:00 PM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There has been lots of talk recently about which characters from the original trilogy could make cameo appearances in Episode 3. I'd like to see the following characters slotted in someway:

Admiral Ackbar
Bossk
A selection of Cantina regulars in the Cantina itself!

I'd also like to see Chewy in there perhaps only briefly, but most importantly Tarkin is a must for me! He could have a decent small role in this film when dealing with the creation of the Empire!

What do you guys think?

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.7.102.218
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-10-2002 03:40 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TextGreat ideas there! Chewie would be good and as he is enslaved by the Empire until Han frees him, he could even just be on a slaving colony of some kind. Don't forget Han is about ten years old when Luke and Leia are born, how about a little Han? he could have a fight with the other orphan Boba! It's silly but it'd give me a giggle! Rather than characters, what about actors? How funny would it be to see Jean Reno acting as one of Padme's personal guard? Or Gary Oldman as an Imperial Agent, or even a young Tarkin?

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-10-2002 04:08 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... 6 degrees of Natalie Porman... As I am sure you know, both oldman and reno were in the professional with natalie portman...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.111
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-10-2002 04:16 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes. I was reminded of a pps file I was sent which was a spin on pulp fiction. It involved among other things obi wan accidently blowing jar jar's head off,Jean Reno protecting Natalie Portman from Gary Oldman and Michael Jackson being the emperor! It was very amusing. I received it before ep2 came out so all the pics were from pulp fiction/leon/tpm combined. To quote the young Anakin in one of the scenes "I don't like the dark side, it makes me feel dirty"

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-07-2003 10:23 PM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd love to see GARY COLEMAN... He could play a Padawan or something... "What choo talkin' bout WINDU???" *LOL*

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-08-2003 12:14 AM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or maybe GREG LAWRENCE... the creator of KEVIN SPENCER, and BUTCH PATTERSON: private dick. He would be hillaroius as a BOUNTY HUNTER!

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05