my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Imperial march...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Imperial march...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-27-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the usage of the imperial march... like when Anakin was telling Padme what he did at the tusken camp, and also when Palpatine was looking at his clone army at the end... what do you think?
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.195
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 06-27-2002 03:01 PM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to agree that the use of the theme at the end when Palpatine is surveying the army is fantastic. Ive seen the film 5 times and every time it has sent a shiver down my spine. I guess when you hear it burst out like that you know that Vader is closer to being back in action than he was in TPM!

Its a great theme and I hope Lucas can fit it into ANH somewhere as thats the only film without echoes of that theme in it.

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.7.75.196
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-27-2002 05:46 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, great. I can imagine every scene in Episode 3 will be playing the Imperial March everytime Anakin walks in...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Alannidala

unregistered

posted 07-05-2002 03:08 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I loved the Imperial March. I'm a total music person, so of course when the CD came out in April, I got it. When I heard the Imperial March just in the CD, I was like 'oh, does Anakin fall here in Episode II?' Watching the end with all the clone and Palpatine standing there, the Imperial March just made everything all the more sweet!
Logged: 65.66.218.109

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05