my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Alternation 3

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Alternation 3
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What would you do if you were directing the movie:

I would, if I was in Lucas shoes, make the beginning a bunch of star war character sin stick figures running around, poorly characterized and everything else. Make the people believe thats th emovie, and abruptly comes the scene....

"STAR WARS" printed along the screen.

Well the biggest alternation of the movie form me would be to change it from your outlook, and have large difference then the trilogy, making people crave for more, making a whole new alternation triligy, with Anakin busting people up, from leg to leg

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 06-27-2002 12:14 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the best idea for starwars, would be to take the whole "starwars" series, first tril, and second, and do something besides vader, lets face it, thats all these movies are about... ANH was the only movie about anythign besides vader, Empire strikes back, vader's conquest stuff... Return of the jedi "vader becoming a jedi again" now with the second tril, 1,2,3, its all about his orrigin, and becoming vader!

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.16
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-27-2002 01:25 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very True, never took it form that conception....nice thinking

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-27-2002 01:58 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I was directing the movie the following people would die, but didn't in the movie (and these are TRAGIC deaths, not mindless killing):

Jar-Jar Binks(Assassinated by Jango Fett)
Senator Amidala(Killed by Dooku)
Dooku(Sliced to pieces by Anakin)
All the people living on Kamino (Clones start a revolution, man!)

The addition of the following actors to the cast:

Mel Gibson (Republic Army General)
Bruce Willis(Coruscant police cop with a headache)
George Carlin(comedian at the bar)
Alec Baldwin(Dooku's brother...hehe)
Jude Law (Lawyer at Kamino, provokes the Clones to revolt)
Jessica Alba(Obi-Wan's girlfriend...hehe)

Following music bands will be there:

Slipknot
System of a Down
Steppenwolf
Scottish Rouges(Don't ask)
London Symphony Orchestra(Don't ask again)

The following are scenes that should be changed:

Obi-Wan agrees to help Dooku
Amidala and Anakin get married on Tatooine
Anakin DOES NOT kill the women and children in the Tusken Raider camp
The Clone Army will be led by Mel Gibson in his 'Braveheart' costume

Following are kick-ass action/fight scenes:

Bruce Willis blows up one of the factories that produces Droids for the Trade Federation

Mel Gibson hacks his way through the Droid Army

Mace Windu and Jessica Alba fight Jango Fett and Zam Wesell

Obi-Wan and Anakin fight Dooku and Alec Baldwin. Ends up as a no contest until Amidala arrives. Dooku kills her, Anakin gets angry, kills Dooku, loses his arm to Alec, who beats up Obi-Wan. Yoda arrives and saves the day. Alec Baldwin escapes. Plots the galaxy's doom with Darth Sidious/Palpatine/Emperor AND his OTHER APPRENTICE

(Drum roll please)

...MEL BROOKS!!!!

[ 06-27-2002 02:01 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05