my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Has a title been picked for Episode 3?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Has a title been picked for Episode 3?
Boba Fortuna

Member # 182

posted 06-06-2002 07:23 PM     Profile for Boba Fortuna   Author's Homepage   Email Boba Fortuna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone know if a title has been picked for Episode 3? How about "The Rise of the Sith"

Somehow the word "Sith" must be included in the title....

Boab Fortuna

--------------------

Boba Fortuna

Posts: 16 | From: Boston | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 134.241.17.115
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-06-2002 07:35 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I highly doubt that one has. We only received the title for Ep 2 about 6 months before it was released.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.36.60
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-06-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i KNow the title, its going to be, Episode 3: Clone aftermath :P or

Episode 3: Darkness rises.

Why does sith have to be in it? there arent any sith left... The refered to Dooku as just "a lost jedi" or somethin like that, and the jedi dont even know palpatin exists, well, they do, but they dont have a name for him, he's simply, "the darkness clouds everything" but i donno, i would go more for something with the clones, cause of the clone wars that are sure to follow episode 2

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.16
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Darkness is born...

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 06-23-2002 06:54 AM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I personally reckon the title will be something like FALL OF THE REPUBLIC. This keeps in line with the titles that have already been used. This would work well and would keep in line with all the previous titles. He has not yet used a 2 word phrase as a title and I doubt if he will do so for the final installment in the saga.

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 213.122.211.20
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-23-2002 12:31 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I guess so, very smart thinking there, young chum. Also, nice to you have you entered in are installament of Star War Fans, heh...

Also, Hi..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 06-23-2002 01:30 PM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, and thanks for the welcome. I cant believe I have not found this site before. It seems great.

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.6.81.39
yodadasolja

Broken Back Button

Member # 418

posted 01-19-2003 08:26 PM     Profile for yodadasolja   Author's Homepage   Email yodadasolja     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i agree with tyrannus, but i believe the title will have more to deal with jedi than the republic. GL has never used any name of the repblic or the alliance. but, then again, GL might just have alot of fun knowing this will be his last SW film and call it something catchy, like "Knightfall."

--------------------

It is not often that great insight and the best lightsaber techniques are found in one bodily manefestation.

Posts: 5 | From: st louis | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 66.136.177.161
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 01-29-2003 12:16 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rumor has it that episode 3 will be called "Circle of the Force" or something along those lines. Kinda makes you think, especially since Vader said to Obi Wan in ANH "The circle is now complete..."

I also heard that James Earl Jones will be making an appearance again as the voice of Vader. That might mean that the transition from Anakin to Vader might be made early in the movie.

But then again, who really knows???

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 01-29-2003 01:30 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He'll be doing the voice over, hmmm...I dont know why that would happen because the apperance probably would be at the end. I'd suspect it to be more toward the end if ever in the movie they present the new Vader suit.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-29-2003 10:41 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know i just thought, that perhaps ep. 3 will be called "the death of hope" or "Hopes failure" or something, "dreams lost" and then the names would add up to equal something... cause it would go "dreams lost" or whatever, and then " a new hope"

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.67
Naga Sadow

Member # 348

posted 02-05-2003 05:13 PM     Profile for Naga Sadow   Author's Homepage   Email Naga Sadow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The production team doesn't even have a script yet, so any speculated "name dropping" people have heard about is (null in void). However I think some of the guess here as to what GL might call it are pretty good.

--------------------

**To know nothing is bad**To learn nothing is worse**

Posts: 22 | From: Yavin 4 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 66.161.181.65
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-07-2003 12:24 AM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you SSSSMMMEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what GL is COOKIN'??? sorry, wrestling is on in the back ground *LOL* but seriously... as I stated in another section of discussion, RISE OF THE SITH is my choice for the E3 title. But "Circle of the Force" is also a great suggestion. it is my second favorite title so far!

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200
star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-11-2003 12:37 PM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they haven't picked a title from what I know

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 65.56.47.137

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05