my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Who played the Jango clones(s) in his 20s at the lunch table?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Who played the Jango clones(s) in his 20s at the lunch table?
Boba Fortuna

Member # 182

posted 06-04-2002 07:30 PM     Profile for Boba Fortuna   Author's Homepage   Email Boba Fortuna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a great scene in Episode 2 when we get a glimpse of all the Jango clones- one scene the clones are all at a table, eating. One clone in the middle gives a dirty look to both sides- a very cool scene.

Who was the actor who played the clone(s) who looked to be in his early 20s?

Im pretty sure it wasnt Teumera Morrison.

One thing I cant figure out- WHY was Jango picked as a model for the clones?

Regards

Boba Fortuna

--------------------

Boba Fortuna

Posts: 16 | From: Boston | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 134.241.17.102
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 06-04-2002 10:59 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the older clones were played by Morrison, including the scene your talking about.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.13
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-07-2002 10:08 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, storie wise, jango was choosen for a few reasons, he is an excelent warrior, and very strong and tuff, this would mean the clones would start with considerable skill, then they could be furthermore enhanced with all the technology they hook the clones up to. Cloning creates a copy of ones brain, as well as physical form, while the clone in infancy forgets what it was born with, the capasaty is there, and the muscle capasaty is there as well, so jango would be the perfect choice to create an army of make any sense to ya?

And then movie wise, jango was chosen to do the clones, cause it would look cool to see the actor splayed many times over in one area, then see him somewhere else later :P

[ 06-07-2002 10:10 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.13
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 06-23-2002 01:33 PM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The clones eating at the table are definately not played by Tem Morrison, but by another actor who starred alongside Morrison in the Australian soap Shortland Street. I dont know his name yet but I am working on it since I saw this topic on here. Please rest assured that it is not Tem Morrison.

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.6.81.39
Lord _Tyranus

Broken Back Button

Member # 264

posted 06-23-2002 01:36 PM     Profile for Lord _Tyranus   Author's Homepage   Email Lord _Tyranus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just thought of something else to add to this topic - I wonder if Boba's voice change will be explained??? Seeing as he doesnt sound Maori in the original trilogy, yet he has a strong NZ accent (as does his father from whom he is an unaltered clone!) in Attack of the Clones!

Maybe I'm being a little cynical with that one heh!

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 9 | From: Berkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.6.81.39
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 11:04 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
baba's mandalorian armor has a voice changer in it...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.167

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05