my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » You'll wanna read this....SPOILER WARNING

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: You'll wanna read this....SPOILER WARNING
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-18-2000 08:34 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gimme a lil while, I gotta test something....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Anakin on December 18, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.135.140.201
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-18-2000 11:03 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
----------=[SPOILER WARNING]=----------

Ok, this is some hot **** , definitely something to read if you wanna get hyped about EP2, the first part I know nothing about, like who Cordé is or who the hell Senator Amidala is...but here it is:

Early in the film, Cordé, disguised as Senator Amidala, arrives on Coruscant in the Royal Starship, and gets killed along with the rest of the crew. It is supposed to seem that Amidala is killed, though it is Cordé, the double, who dies. The report does not mention why this happens, however.

And then, a BIG turning point in the film, begining Anakin's fall to the dark side...

Anakin returns to Tatooine after he was spending time at Padmé’s lake retreat, and had a vision of his mother. Anakin goes to Mos Espa to find his mother, where he meets up with Watto, who tells him his mother now lives with Cliegg Lars. Anakin and Padmé arrive, but Shmi isn’t there. He leaves to head further into the desert on a swoopbike, where he finds a Jawa who gives him directions to his mother. He finds his mother, but to his shock she is being beaten to death by the sandpeople. When Anakin charges to defend his mother, the sandpeople flee, but his mother has been beaten to death. The aftermath is what makes this scene even more moving. Anakin stays the night in the desert, with his mother’s body. He drops into a trance until the morning. He sees several Tusken children playing with their mothers in the distance. The scene cuts just after we see Anakin walking towards them with an ignited lightsaber. When the scene cuts back, Anakin turns his saber off, leaving the bodies of dead Tusken children and mothers behind him. This point marks the beginning of Anakin Skywalker’s descend to the dark side...

Told ya it was good..

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.33.70.235
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 12-18-2000 11:24 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn.

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.143.168.226
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 03-24-2001 06:22 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa. That's good. Do you think it's for real though?

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.136.225.3
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 03-24-2001 06:30 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's real. I've heard it at a few different places......sounds kinda exciting.....

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.175.13.72
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 03-24-2001 09:33 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope Lucas doesn't screw this one up like the last one.

------------------
If I cared I'd be smiling right now :(

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.140.125.120
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 03-24-2001 09:38 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, so true....

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.175.13.72

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05