my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » my theory.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: my theory.....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-18-2000 08:09 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, its obvious but here goes.....

When Luke and Leia are seperated, Luke goes with Uncle Owen, we know that, but Leia goes with Senator Bail Organa, and I bet Bail Organa wiill be an important figure in the beginning of the rebellion, because if he wasn't how else would Leia have been where she was in the Rebellion? But then again, if thats what happens how did she become a princess?

Most of my theories for Episode 1 came true, as a matter af fact all of them did. But this one could be wrong because its so early in production, but who knows...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Forum Administrator[/monger]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.122
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 07-22-2000 09:05 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You very well could be right. We obviously know that Bail Organa is a Senator for Alderaan. So that is how Leia gets her Senatorial and Diplomatic roots. The Princess thing is because of Bail Organa being of a Royal House. That is just according to the books though.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
"And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'"

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.206.213
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-22-2000 10:25 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I'm right, that'll be cool, I didn't think of any theories for TPM until I saw the teaser trailor. This time I haven't seen anything, I'm so special

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Forum Administrator[/monger]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.34.130
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 07-22-2000 11:20 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, your just so damn special! -=snicker=-

-Darth Wicked

------------------
"And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'"

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.127.181
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 08-16-2000 01:33 AM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even though Leia Organa had diplomatic roots
it doesnt explain why she had rebellion roots. There were alot off senators in the imperial senate but none of them were connected with the rebellion.

------------------
It's 11:00. Do you know
where you're R2 Unit is?

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.119.89
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-16-2000 02:20 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leia had Rebellion roots because of her father Bail Organa. If you remember Alderaan was involved very heavily in the Rebellion. Leia could have been considered kind of a spy in the Imperial senate??? She also had the politcal side to her because of Bail Organa too...see?

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.39
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 08-16-2000 11:43 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you know alderaan was deep rooted in the rebellion?

------------------
where you're R2 Unit is?

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.196.18
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-17-2000 02:45 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its in the novelization...and its also in things like Han Solo trilogy. Trust me...this is one thing I know. Lots of people know that Alderaan is deep rooted in the Rebellion...thats one of the reasons it was blown up in the first place.

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.39
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 08-18-2000 10:21 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but in a New Hope Grand Moff Tarkin
clearly states that the reason Alderaan was blown up was to demonstrate the power of the Death Star so other star systems would listen to them.

------------------
where you're R2 Unit is?

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.119.136
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-19-2000 04:20 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Read the books Tek...Alderaan is a major Imperial target because of its roots. Why would he demonstrate on a planet of wealth if they were not rooted in the reb
Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-26-2000 05:03 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exactly, Bob! Alderaan was a great choice upon which to unleash the energies of the Death Star. A "killing of two birds with one stone" sort of thing. Show the power of the Death Star, and get rid of a sizable threat in doing so.

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.43
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 08-26-2000 11:54 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
then again anakin you only had one theory for tpm

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 166.62.175.243
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-27-2000 12:04 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watchu been smoking boy? I had tons, and I remember emailing them to you, and we put some on the prequels page.....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on August 27, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.75
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-02-2000 12:45 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, Tek, my impression was that quite a few Imperial Senators were involved with the Rebellion, like Mon Mothma and other people whose names I can't remember. Isn't that why Palpatine shut it down at the beginning of ANH? But that's just me. I could be delusional.

My question is this: I'm assuming that Bail Organa was Viceroy of Alderaan before the birth of Luke and Leia. If that was so, how do they explain the baby girl popping up out of nowhere, when Bail Organa adopts Leia? Obviously, ole Bail is a figure in the public eye, so how does he explain away Leia? There must have been some kind of cover-up, because Leia always assumed that Bail Organa was her natural father. Does anyone else understand what I'm talking about?

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.179
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-02-2000 11:15 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leaders of the Rebellion such as Mon Mathma were part of the Imperial Senate...that is one of the main reason that the Emperor probably dissolved the Imperial Senate....

I don't get the Leia birth...anything can be covered up though...

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 24.148.24.155

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05