my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » AT LAST!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: AT LAST!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2007 01:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I have an announcement to make. After trying for over two years, I am finally being published. (OK, so I've had ten poems published yearly by a university press over an eight year period back some years ago, but this doesn't count to me.)

Anyway, my short story ONE FOR THE ROAD is going to be published in issue #41 of BLACK PETALS MAGAZINE, and will come out this fall. It's a creepy sci-fi horror story.

Sorry I can't tell you anything about my story; due to contractual restraints, I can't tell ANYBODY about it until it's published, then rights to it revert back to me again. Anyway, the magazine isn't expensive, and I'd rather you guys just bought a copy of it yourselves!

If you'd like to purchase an issue, go to their website: www.blackpetals.net

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-25-2007 01:53 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's really AWESOME Gray! Congratulations!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05