my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Just found this interesting...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Just found this interesting...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-03-2007 06:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

[ 01-03-2007 06:38 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 01-03-2007 06:45 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kinda hard not to believe in the anti-American sentement. I work for the military so I deal with people that hate me all the time. but its nice to know that some countries still care

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.228.62
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 01-03-2007 06:48 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well said Tony! I think I shall have to go tease all my British friends about their desire to continually come here... Nah - I like going there just as much and we all always go home.

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 74.33.244.84
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 01-04-2007 04:53 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"There is nothing wrong in america that cannot be solved with what is right in America." -President George Walker Bush

"George bush is the devil."
-Venisualan (sp?) President

"God Bless America."
-70% of the population

Some random quotes. I liked Tony BLair a lot. I like America a lot. I don't like it's leader, but the country itself is just dandy.

[ 01-04-2007 04:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.56

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05