my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » So fun to be evil...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: So fun to be evil...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-30-2006 09:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An "evil plan" generator was sent to me by those with whom I think alike. Here is the URL:
http://members.tripod.com/~mrpuzuzu/plan.html

Here are my results...

"Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Incapacitate a Military General. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Demon Straight Out of Hell? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Seize control of United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of Animal Minions (rats, birds, etc.) to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Blood, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Horrors beyond Man's Comprehension. This will all be done from a Obsidian Citadel, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end."

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-30-2006 09:54 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is mine:

Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Military General. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Desecrate the White House. This will cause countless hordes of the Undead to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fear, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Great Supernatural Forces, bringing about Rivers that Run Red with Blood. This will all be done from a Dark Side of the Moon, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 10-31-2006 11:40 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Pope. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Despoiler of all that is Good and Nice and True? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of Cultists to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Sheer dementedness, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Horrors beyond Man's Comprehension. This will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.56
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-01-2006 10:09 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Famous Actor/Actress. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge the Moon (ooh, tides!). This will cause countless hordes of Supernatural Creatures to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Great Supernatural Forces, bringing about an End to Sanity. This will all be done from a Medieval Castle, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 74.33.237.157
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-12-2007 12:12 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Evil - It's my nature

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Famous Actor/Actress. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Unholy Menace? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Seize control of United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of the Undead to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Evil, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about the Dead rising from the Grave. This will all be done from a Medieval Castle, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.205.243

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05