my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Ahh the vagaries of Time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Ahh the vagaries of Time
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-03-2006 03:42 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On Wed. Apr. 5, 2006, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again...

...except for three minutes and four seconds past two in the morning on May 5th of next year...

...and four minutes and five seconds past three in the morning on June 7th the year after...

AND so on, until it becomes even more senseless! Or until the month of December is finally reached.

You may now return to your normal life.

[ 04-03-2006 03:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-06-2006 07:52 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interesting!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.194.89

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05