my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » EP III DVD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: EP III DVD
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 11-01-2005 05:42 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WUHOO!! I got my copy of EP III last night only minutes after midnight. IT also came with a bonus disc that has R2-D2 and C-3PO talking about the Skywalker family. I'm gonna watching tonight too. I hope everyone else gets theres.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-07-2005 05:10 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah i got that one too - it was awesome and I loved the deleted scenes too! THey were fun - and would have been awesome if they could have been ft in!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.210.72
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 11-07-2005 05:15 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I agree. I don't really see why they cut them out. I mean they would've worked just as well as the scenes they did use.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 11-07-2005 05:36 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's always a time/money thing.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05