my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » ALL-TIME FAVORITE SPOOKY MOVIE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ALL-TIME FAVORITE SPOOKY MOVIE
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-28-2005 04:49 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, you guys asked for it. Here ya go.

What is your all-time favorite Halloween/spooky/horror movie, and why?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-29-2005 10:44 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the original version of the Amityville Horror is the scariest movie I've ever seen. Mostly because it's supposed to be based on a real story. (gets chills)

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 09-29-2005 10:52 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SAW.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.77.190
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-29-2005 11:03 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ohh yeah that was a good one too. Kinda leaves you going. "WOW! What just happened?"

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 09-30-2005 06:58 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pet Cemetary, the scene with the woman's sick sister is the scariest thing I have ever seen also the little kid near the end that was creepy.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 80.195.130.214
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-03-2005 10:58 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Halloween" is the one that sent chills up and down my spine. The way that one moment Michael Myers was there... and the next moment he wasn't... ooooh. *shivers* Then playing "Mr. Sandman," wow. Puts a whole new connotation on an innocent song.

I guess it was creepy to me because he never was really explained. It was just sort of left that he was "evil." Or, "Evil," as the case may be. But there was no real rhyme or reason to him; he just suddenly freaked as a kid, sliced n' diced his sister, and never quit since.

And he just doesn't stop...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 10-12-2005 06:23 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the theme music for the Halloween movies. that's pretty creepy in itself.

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05