my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » new to site/star wars convention

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: new to site/star wars convention
becca-om

Broken Back Button

Member # 579

posted 01-06-2005 02:07 PM     Profile for becca-om   Author's Homepage   Email becca-om     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone, no my last "board" was not a ad. I was just wondering if anyone was going (and anyone from colorado) Yes it is by gencon, we went to Indianapolis 2 years ago & it was GREAT! This year we have the whole center just for Star Wars Fans. I'm new to your site & just wanted to see what it was like.....Thanks for the welcome
Posts: 2 | From: colorado | Registered: Jan 2005  |  Logged: 67.1.135.247
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 01-06-2005 04:46 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, lol. Well you can give yourself a full greeting at the Meet and Greet, but anyway, welcome to the POD. Hope you stay to RP.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05