my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Congrats to the Hawkeyes!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Congrats to the Hawkeyes!!!!
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-01-2004 04:52 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know this is a Star Wars message board, but I also know that at least two of our members are from Iowa. So, for those of you who are Iowa fans, I cannot express my pleasure at your win today enough. Just watch out for those Gators...

...they'll be saying you had uncalled late hits, or that one of your players gave one of theirs a "purposeful injury," or that you all paid off the refs.

I'm banking on the last one myself. Again, CONTRAGULATIONS! The only thing that will totally make this day is a win by the Noles against the Canes now...

[ 01-01-2004 06:04 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.218.198.157
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-02-2004 11:59 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

And that, even though I'm an Iowa State "fan" myself....

Hey, but SOMEONE in Florida won yesterday, right? I mean, c'mon... two FL teams playing each other, heh.

Your state won a bowl, as did ours.

Rah!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.173.177
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-02-2004 10:54 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like it better if Miami won the Toliet Bowl.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.218.198.157

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05