my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Here goes...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Here goes...
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-24-2003 06:51 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, for being dead i sure am on a roll today, 3 posts in 1 day...whoo... Anyway, here is what i have to say.

Quite simply i would like to appologize for my accusations and arguments upon my departure. I would like to say that i've grown up a bit sense then, and i have indeed done so though not in a degree that is truly astoinding. if i offended anyone, especialy graysith and mara(whom very well may be the only ones that actauly know what im reffering to) I would just like to offer my sincerest appologies.

I can not say that i expect to all of the sudden be welcomed back, or wanted back, and i cant say i wouldnt understand if you all told me to leave immediatly... And yet at the same time, i could be completly wrong and my views on what i have done are simply an over dramatisized illusion produced by an adolesent mind, though i doubt it.

I dont have much to say, as i am not someone that enjoy's repeating the same thing over and over again(Unless i feel it will help, in which this case i am positive it will do little.) So instead i will simply end with this.
---Entaris

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 65.237.226.79
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2003 02:50 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, of COURSE you're welcomed back. Don't be silly!

Grudges are... well, for hearts and minds smaller than the ones I would like to believe inhabit these boards.

Once more, welcome back! But if you're going to role play with us, PUH-LEEZ stick around. I am getting tired of writing realistic departure "excuses" for your characters... heh.

(j/k!!)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.253.2
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-25-2003 06:57 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, my creavite spirit seems to have rekindled itself, so i will probably join in the roleplay again once i have A) read a bit and know what the heck is going on, and B) am sure ill have at least enough time to do a post every now and again. Lately i have had my nights fairly open so i think i should be able to do it, but my teachers are evil and like to give homework when ever i have something i want to do

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 65.237.225.117
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2003 11:12 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The story is taking a new turn, and while posting has been known to take a couple days to occur now in the rp forums, it DOES get written. Our new player, who plays Phalomir, does move things along when he does post, so if you do come back just keep that in mind and keep on your toes.

We have been "overwriting" people upon occasion just to keep the story moving.

What I'm saying is this: if you think you'd be able to post at least a couple times a week, that's fine. Otherwise, either keep the character in a side thread, or non-central to the storyline just so things don't get hung up in case you have to disappear for weeks again.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.102

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05