my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Willpower!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Willpower!
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 05:00 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.msnbc.com/news/927602.asp?0cl=cR

Crazy, but strong will power. Amazing..just amazing.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-18-2003 05:21 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I flat-out do not believe this, nor will I without some sort of proof other than people telling stories.

Anybody can claim anything in a country where justification means little, and we already know that reporters will print anything... even to the extent of flat-out sensational lies (over which they get fired, I might add....)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 06:48 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eh?

I don't know what to think, I hope it's right.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-18-2003 08:58 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah... Wouldn't happen. Even if he were fed regularly, you would die of hopelessness. Trapped behind a wall for 22 years... Come on what is there to live for?!? Just strangel yourself and get it over with!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 09:36 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, they have different ways of thinking over there. Especially because of their religious beliefs. It is possible to have willpower like that, it isn't inhuman.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 06-18-2003 10:29 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A song comes to mind...

...Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.206

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05