my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Music...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Music...
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-15-2003 03:21 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How does music affect your life?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-16-2003 09:14 AM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
with out music I don't know where i'd be.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-16-2003 10:50 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not to sound rude, but who are you? I've never seen you here before.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-16-2003 05:52 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is just my non-roleplaying screename, but i'm known as Jebbua Dahutt when I roleplay.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-18-2003 07:10 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who are you??? That was funny!

To answer LUMBIA's question... I find that the Music I listen to is determined by the mood I am in at the time. If I'm feeling bad I listen to some nice depressinf music to get me in an even more depressed mood. But when I'm on top of the world I listen to really UPBEAT 80's MUSIC! (best ever created).

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 04-18-2003 09:15 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I listen to everything except Country.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 04-18-2003 10:52 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jebbua, you need to stick to one screen name when you are posting out of character (i.e. not in role-playing.)

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.17.225.150
Tro-Ensha

Broken Back Button

Member # 459

posted 04-19-2003 10:19 PM     Profile for Tro-Ensha   Author's Homepage   Email Tro-Ensha     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi... (if you're wondering, I'm new and I've posted a character, but haven't found a place to rp yet, Dash Kelderon told me (well, not me, but told people that are on my board) on BH.Net's forum about this place, and I was into RPing, so whatever)

Well, music is pretty much what keeps me connected with the real world. I mostly hang around the bangers and goths, and it's only because I listen to metal and stuff like that (and I believe that me and a friend are the only asians we know that listen to that kind of thing).

On that note, who listens to Rammstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, Linkin Park, or anything to that effect?

--------------------

The Answer is 42

Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere I Belong | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.239.177.172

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05