my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Michael Jackson

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Michael Jackson
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 02-17-2003 10:06 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you think about him?

Why are his kids caucasian but he is genetically black?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.20
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 10:10 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Because they aren't his kids, he adopted them or something cause he probably can conceive a child in the first place.

I think he insults my race (African American) with every action he does, but most of all he makes himself look like a homosexual idiotic bafoon.

[ 02-17-2003 10:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-17-2003 10:55 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His kids have fair skin because his ex-wife is Caucasian. As for how I feel about him, I don't really care about him all that much. He's an icon who has been overplayed and overrated, and I think he has some serious mental and emotional issues.

And I DON'T think he has a skin disease either...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.88
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 02-17-2003 11:01 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The kids are his (not adopted), or at least that's what he and his friends tell us. And they don't just have fair skin. Prince Michael I (poor kid) has blond hair. And I think Prince Michael II has brown hair. Mixed kids don't have blond or brown (brunette) hair, they have the african american hair.

The probably were adopted...

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.20
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-17-2003 11:25 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They still call him the king of pop, and I can't understand why...

I really don't know why he was so big...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 68.155.96.190
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 02-18-2003 09:23 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong???

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-18-2003 01:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't EVEN mention the two names in the same breath!

*bridles*

As far as the kids go, the hair-color is a random thing. I think blond is recessive to brown/black, so if the kid has blond hair and it's real, then obviously Jackson himself carries the gene. There were many cross-racial unions in African American history, whether via marriage or not, and the gene is carried on down the line you know. Thus it could express itself if his caucasian wife is blond, or has blond in her genetic background.

Or else the kid is adopted... or his hair is dyed, and knowing Jackson who seems to like to change the colors of things, I wouldn't be a lick surprised if that were the case.

I agree with Mara... the man has never come to terms with who he is (why I have no clue, must have something to do with the scary childhood I've heard whispers that he and his sibs had to endure) and is trying to make himself something other than the Michael Jackson he was at birth.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 02-18-2003 03:22 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard Michael Jackson's baby spoke its first word today...

"help"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-18-2003 04:20 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol..

I think someone should shoot him in his forehead, and pee on his head. He's a sadistic homosexual molester. Touching little boy's, nasty bastard.

Placing mask on his damn kids....I think he should get the death penality for just breathing around us.

I know he doesn't have a skin disease, just making foolish excuses--he did that crap on purposes. Damn fool..

[ 02-18-2003 04:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-19-2003 11:17 PM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now it is time for ADAM's INNAPROPRIATE POST OF THE WEEK!!! The answer to the Question posted earlier... "What is the difference between Michael Jackson, and Neil Armstrong? Neil Armstrong WALKED ON THE MOON, and Michael Jackson ((didn't -- censored by admin, let's keep it clean...!))

*LMAO!!!!* Damn I'm funny! Please don't erase this post!

[ 02-22-2003 01:37 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 02-19-2003 11:52 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
20 years ago he was singing about Billy Jean.

Today he is sniffing Billy's jeans....

now there is a big change.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 172.139.88.41
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 02-20-2003 02:48 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFLMAO...

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-22-2003 01:40 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bob, this is a public site, let's please keep things on a level a notch above crude, ok?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-22-2003 03:44 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'She says I am the one... The kid is not my Son... heeheeeeeeeeee'

[ 02-22-2003 06:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.78.37
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-22-2003 08:05 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course, he hasn't had any sexual relationships in his life, except with those kids he's touch. Little nasty.........**Walks off grumbling**

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 02-23-2003 12:07 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm gonna hit you lumbia.

--------------------

Support Progress

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05