my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Bad News for Drinkers.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Bad News for Drinkers.
The Jedi of coolness

Broken Back Button

Member # 384

posted 01-03-2003 10:37 AM     Profile for The Jedi of coolness   Author's Homepage   Email The Jedi of coolness     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This may be true !
Yesterday scientists announced to the world the alarming results of a recent analysis that found the presence of female hormones in beer.

This comes as a cruel blow to all men. It is advised that if you are male between the ages of 18 and 85 you may need to seek medical assistance to assess your beer consumption.

WARNING: Drinking beer eventually turns men into women.

THE TEST: 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 2 hour period

THE RESULTS: 100% of the men...

1. Gained weight
2. Talked excessively without making sense
3. became overly emotional
4. couldn’t drive
5. failed to think rationally
6. Argued over nothing
7. Had to sit down while urinating
8. Refused to apologise when wrong

No further testing is planned.

--------------------

you guys are dorks...w/ the exception of a few...

Posts: 8 | From: eh | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.123.252.214
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-03-2003 12:58 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats just wrong to say, not all woman are like that, jeez...

I know a lot of guy's that fill that bill better then over half the females im acquanted with...

Heck, IIIIIIIIIIIIII Do that more then half the females im aquanted with... and i sure as heck dont drink...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.219
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 01-03-2003 01:30 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you woman.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.185.199
The Jedi of coolness

Broken Back Button

Member # 384

posted 01-03-2003 02:10 PM     Profile for The Jedi of coolness   Author's Homepage   Email The Jedi of coolness     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with joey, either that or you and your guys are gay...

--------------------

Posts: 8 | From: eh | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.123.253.15
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-03-2003 03:20 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is insulting... but then, what do you expect coming from a mind so narrow and small?

Small minds occupy themselves with people and things.

Better minds, with ideas.

Great minds act upon them.

And anyway, EVERYBODY knows that the reason people drink is to obtain relief from their personal reality, to become in their own eyes something far superior to what they really and truly are....

[ 01-03-2003 03:23 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-03-2003 03:34 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, i just know some really awsome girls, like my friend camber, heh, if she used the net, and read that post, she'd hunt you all down and kick all ya'ls arses

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.105
The Jedi of coolness

Broken Back Button

Member # 384

posted 01-04-2003 12:17 AM     Profile for The Jedi of coolness   Author's Homepage   Email The Jedi of coolness     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty beastly eh? ;P sorry, I couldn't resist ;P

--------------------

Posts: 8 | From: eh | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.218.67.132

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05