my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Joke: Death of Saddam/Techinques

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Joke: Death of Saddam/Techinques
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-14-2002 02:03 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We can kill or stop this war from happening and discovering the placing of the nuclear weapons in all one attack. We can drop dirt along their city, and Saddam will give up because of his fear of dirtiness. We will have him surrender and take all the nuclear weapons and throw them on small islands with no one on it, and we will have them done...

oooooh

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-14-2002 02:39 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They don't have nuclear weapons.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-14-2002 03:47 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well thats not my point

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-14-2002 07:35 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have a point? Or are you referrng to the one atop your head?

*everyone groans*

Sorry, I couldn't pass that one up.

[ 12-14-2002 07:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.99
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-14-2002 07:44 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uh...yah

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-14-2002 08:42 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your point is......a man who rules over a desert nation is afraid of dirt?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-15-2002 03:43 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yep...kinda crazy aint it

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-16-2002 08:17 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errmmm... he's afraid of dirt?! err, SURE, i believe that... Sheesh,im not a gulla bull....

Then again, i live in the desert, and dirt scares me... today we had like 90-100 mile an hour winds... it was scary, i almost got blown away when coming from PE.. Sheesh, and on top of that it was HAILING! we had ICE BEING BLOWN AT US! SHEESH
and then the flying dirt blinded us so we couldnt see where we were going...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.208
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-16-2002 08:19 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont wanna insult your intelligents...but

If you were being sacastic in your first setence about his dirt phobia, its actually very public. He doesn't like dirt, and he manages to barry people in it every day, and have a dang smile on his face.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-16-2002 08:30 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*whistles innocently* still dont believe ya sorry... *laughs*

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.119
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-16-2002 08:31 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whatever, but you should look at 60 minutes....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-16-2002 08:34 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, c'mon, have some funness... Do the "wild thing" *whistles* "She liked to do the wild thing" Hahaha... Man, this weather may be hell, but it sure boosts my cheerfulness

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.119
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-16-2002 08:36 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont like bad weather, mph, lol

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-16-2002 09:47 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lumbia, it's not a dirt phobia, it's called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Apparently (if you are to be taken seriously) Saddam Hussein is an excessively clean man, and you think dropping dirt on him will scare him, even though he would suffocate...

--------------------

Support Progress

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-16-2002 10:14 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OCD sucks... I know someone with it, and err, well, i might have a mild case, but thats besides the point...

Hmm... if he's an excessivly clean person(i admit i hadnt heard this) i still dont think putting dirt around him will do anything... He's obviously adapted to it somewhat, cause he lives in the desert. its not the dirt itself, its the things the dirt is touching. Floor, hands, face, window, that kinda thing, that would bug him if he has OCD...

Heh, dirt doesnt bother me personaly, its when people put dishes in the dishwasher in the wrong order, and in the wrong place! OOWWW that drives me crazy!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.13
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-16-2002 11:03 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread wasn't supposed to be taken....seroiusly, lol

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-17-2002 12:30 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you hurt my feelings...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.70
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-19-2002 11:18 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive disorder as the man appears to be, if he were inundated with a constant barrage of dirt he might just go round the bend. Heh... we could maybe drive him more nuts than he already is.

However, to work, this dirt would have to be on his person to be fully effective. Peripheral dirt might not have as strong of an effect.

Remember, the key would be a constant barrage... kinda like Chinese water torture. Heheh... the good ol USA dirt torture. Hey, we have great soil here in Iowa we could use.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-19-2002 11:39 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh. Someone should give this suggestion to the US Military. Send it to the Iraqis that don't like Saddam. And the dirt here in parts of Florida would do nicely too, hehehe.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.99

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05