my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » The Good and the Bad

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Good and the Bad
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-07-2002 01:21 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's true, life is a bitch and then you die.

This thread is for you to talk about all the bad and good things in your life, or the things you're interested in.

So, I'll start. As many of you on the east coast know, we had a blizzard. It was all well and good, two days of no school, sledding both days, snow ball fights, everything snow-ish you could imagine was done.

I also went christmas shopping both days. The first day I spent an hour and a half at the mall and came out with nothing but one book for my mom. Wonderful, isn't it? The second day, yesterday, I think I spent two hours travelling to different store. Target, the ghost mall, big lots and kmart (for a sled, neither had one). So, around 5 o'clock, I'm coming home and I get on my street and see the salt truck workers thought it would cute if they didn't salt it, even though the salted the one both sides of us. Yea, it was cute, especially the part where my car slid into a 200 ton parked suburban and then slid an extra 50 feet. The BEST part about it was the cop who came to write the report was THE SAME cop who PULLED ME OVER FOR SPEEDING. I just love this world.

So, I have to wait til monday to get the tire fixed on my car, so I can drive it. I'll just be ghetto til I can afford to fix the other damage. And then I have to buy my neighbor a new rim, it looked likme 20 inches or something, thats all the damage onhis truck, the rim. He deals drugs, that's how he affords all the stuff he's got.

I'm done with that, too mad to go on. One other bad thing, the days cannot move slower.

There is no good at this point, but if any pops up, I'll be sure to tell you about it.

Now you go.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 12-07-2002 03:45 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheh, I'm feeling really cruel today...

I got all of my Christmas shopping done in three hours in one day. I got all the gifts for my parents and my siblings, and my nieces and nephews with a quick trip to Best Buy and Toys R Us.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Here's what the weather's like in Arizona.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USAZ0166?x=12&lswe=Phoenix&lswa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=&y=10

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-07-2002 05:13 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good and bad? well.. I just heard something disturbing, does that count as bad?

I err downloaded "walk this way" and suddenly realized what he say's in one of the verses... "hey diddle diddle, put your kittie in the middle..." errr.. ya... my mind is ruined for life now...damn aerosmith...

lessy, bad, im recovering from a horrid illness, which i might not be recovering from, as i thought i was, but rather am merly falling into the natural swing of the disease, and have no hope of getting better unless i go to the docter... Oh ya... joy joy joy...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.79
The Jedi of coolness

Broken Back Button

Member # 384

posted 12-07-2002 08:53 PM     Profile for The Jedi of coolness   Author's Homepage   Email The Jedi of coolness     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow Ani, that sucks...hehe; its kinda funny tho. I bet the cop gave you loads of crap. How fast were you going when you got your speeding ticket?

--------------------

you guys are dorks...w/ the exception of a few...

Posts: 8 | From: eh | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 66.140.205.246
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-07-2002 08:56 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
55 in a 25

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 12-08-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, its funny, but sucks hardcore. I had a ticket I didn't pay until a couple weeks ago and had my license suspended and there was a warrant out for my arrest, its all better now. Just make sure you pay your ticket on time, it makes everything so much easier. Or try to get someone to fix it. One of my friends at work was supposed to fix mine, because his mom works at the Circiut Court, but it never happened.

Oh well...life is pretty good here, I guess...

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.19
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-08-2002 01:23 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the ticket was months ago....

--------------------

Support Progress

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05