my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Me.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Me.
Zephiyr

unregistered

posted 08-12-2002 04:07 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello,
I am new to these boards, finally succumbing to Entaris' rants and raves about this place. I'm currently catching up on the descriptions and such so I may begin to RP. Any suggestions on particular items to read would be appriciated, and I look forward to talking with you all.

Logged: 209.178.146.219
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-12-2002 09:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings, Zephiyr! Please familiarize yourself with the rules and such in the RP Headquarters, and read the (very much needing to be updated) Story Synopsis. This and further discussion with Entaris will give you the background you need to jump into play here. Oh yes, please pay particular heed to any information about the All, and the planet Khar Delba. If I can think of anything else I'll add it here.

Once again, welcome to the Escape Pod!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.105.41
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-13-2002 12:06 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, stick with me kid, ill have ya learned up real quick... *gets out his whip* ill teach ya the fast way...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.141
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-13-2002 10:14 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh dear...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 07:42 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder if he end up like Entaris, alway stlaking about something that doesn't make sense in the chats

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 08-17-2002 07:42 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I believe "kriffin hell" is the apropriate phrase.

Anyway welcome to the pod, tis a great place to be.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.197.44

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05