my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Nukes

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Nukes
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 06-03-2002 03:07 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems to me that war between India and Pakistan will happen soon, and with that comes the launching of nukes at each other. Since Pakistan has a small military, if invaded, it more than likely would send nukes over the border (thank god the camouflaged the Taj Mahal). So, what do you think will happen in the region, and in the West if one or both of those nations launch nukes at each other?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.173.22.70
PloKoonII

Broken Back Button

Member # 232

posted 06-05-2002 09:31 PM     Profile for PloKoonII   Author's Homepage   Email PloKoonII     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well think of chyrenoble (not sure on spelling), but about 5 times worse. if that were to happen it would infect us as well as the whole world. so i guess thats our reasoning for sticking our heads in everybody's business
Posts: 8 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.136.61.124
Big Evil Tree

unregistered

posted 06-07-2002 03:33 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After searching round the hidden web sites for many many months i've descovered some info that leaked out of a goverment's (not sure on the country) files on a weapon that has been seen on games (command and conquer) and films, the Ion Cannon, according to the file it's actually in production, there were photos of the place were it was under construction, a giant orbital Satilite with a built in weapon made to stop the threat of a nuke attack, once a nuke has been launched the weapon tracks the nuke and fires a shot (not sure how it works, i'm not any good at physics and chemistry) that hits the war head and nuterlizes the radioactive substance making it into an air born paper weight.

The only reason that which ever goverment it is that is building it (no doubt the americans) won't use it to stop their population from getting wiped out is that they thnk that if they use it them the enemy will try and get it from space, so they are willing to sacrafice peoples lives just to keep a machine that if shared among giverments could stop the possibility of nukuler war

Logged: 62.30.0.2

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05