my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » WAHOO

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: WAHOO
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-26-2001 10:52 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, just to start a new topic:

I finally broke my board in taekwondo tonight... er, that is, I finally got around to attempting the kick, and nailed the sucker on the third try. I had to do a jumping reverse side kick.

I test for my high green belt this Saturday; wish me luck. I'm going to need it, as I have to break TWO boards at once, sheesh!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.159
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 11-26-2001 10:57 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Use the Force...

...errr...

...All Graysith!!!

[ 11-26-2001 10:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.104.100
Steindogg

Member # 87

posted 11-26-2001 11:25 PM     Profile for Steindogg   Author's Homepage   Email Steindogg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its not that hard....it seems harder than it is...you'll do fine...good luck
Posts: 46 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 65.56.169.64
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-27-2001 08:36 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zank kew... My instructor says I have more than enough power to break both. Hehe... as does my character with "the All," I TRUST in the technique. All I need is to get the distance judged right and I know I'll nail them.

Physics told me so...!

And while breaking boards is heady, and sparring fun as well, I'm really in this for the grace I see in the forms. I love the forms!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.177
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 11-27-2001 09:42 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right, Graysith! G'luck with your belt test! Break a leg...errr, board...um, make that TWO boards.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.144.14.187
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-28-2001 10:36 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck Graysith and bring a calculator... wait you didn't mean that kind of Physics did you...

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-28-2001 10:15 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Stein can do it you can He's a lil weakling and he like was up to a Black belt I beleive....

Yea...Good luck

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.51.245

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05