my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » YUMMY!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: YUMMY!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-28-2001 10:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, now I know this might be a weird thing to post on the Boards...

BUT-!

I also know there are some coffee drinkers out there. TRY FOLGER'S INSTANT CAFE LATTE, "SKINNY VANILLA VIBE." Plop a big ol dollop of Cool Whip in it when you make it.

It's durn near better than my previous fav: Border's Books Coffee Shop's Cafe Latte made with their Kona Blend, sugar-free vanilla, and whipped cream.

Seriously.

Fades off to enjoy her latte to the applause of the three corporate moguls whose products she has endorsed here....

[ 10-28-2001 10:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.153
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-28-2001 10:11 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmmm....

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05