my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Things We'd LOVE To Do To bin Laden....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Things We'd LOVE To Do To bin Laden....
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-08-2001 12:11 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... I have horses. How about I draw and quarter him?

eyes flash evilly

SLOO-OO-OWLYYYYYYY....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.29
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-08-2001 12:15 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm....

How about we tattoo the American flag on, er, well, on his part that would hurt the most? Kinda nice and private, don't ya know?

Maybe his next kids would salute it....

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1459 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.29
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-11-2001 08:40 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to shoot him in the leg about 20 times and then kick him to death...

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.142.110.132
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 10-11-2001 11:09 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Make sure you hit his knee!

Hey! How about we rope and hogtie him, dangle him from a Huey, and then give him an up close and personal tour of the Grand Canyon?

You know: Here's Yavapai point...WHAM! Here's the Inner Gorge SLAM!

...and so on... heh.

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.104.44
Cella Poliani

Member # 115

posted 10-12-2001 04:15 PM     Profile for Cella Poliani   Author's Homepage   Email Cella Poliani     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A friend of mine had the best idea I've heard yet. We take Bin Laden, bring him over here, give him a sex change and send him back to Afghanistan as a WOMAN. That way he would have absolutely no rights, no power, and no voice...just like the women of Afghanistan.

Great, isn't it?

Posts: 76 | From: see Rogue Angel | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 216.229.193.150
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-12-2001 04:32 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I say give him a sex change and put him in a men's prison and let em all rape him.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.172.145.226
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-13-2001 11:27 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... I see I was beaten to the draw about the sex change one.

OK, give him the sex change, and THEN make him... I mean her work in a hog lot...

By the way, if we just put a baby pig on every flight, no Muslim terrorist would dare suicidally bring down the plane. They believe that if they die with a pig, or are buried with or near one (or something along that line) their soul will go to hell or something. Hehehehe.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.43

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05