my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » And Now That I Brought It Up...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: And Now That I Brought It Up...
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 08-09-2001 08:56 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...what do y'all think about that oxymoron I mentioned in the "President" thread? About religion and where we'll all wind up when we die.

About how all religions feel that if you follow their ways, you will go to Heaven. If you don't, you'll go to Hell. Plain and simple.

Which means, when you think about it, that everyone on Earth will EITHER be going to Heaven (due to their own beliefs), or going to Hell (because they don't believe as another religion says to), because physics says a body can't be in two places at the same time.

Hehe...

DISCLAIMER: The topic brought up here and alluded to as a "belief" does not necessarily represent that of this site, and is not meant to come anywhere close to attempting to alter the belief systems of whoever reads this post or joins into this thread.

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 608 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.197.48

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05