my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Let's play a game!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Let's play a game!!
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 04-01-2001 06:51 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw this at another site. I'll ask a question, and you answer it and ask a question of your own.

Would you get on the floor of a High School's boy's bathroom if there were a tornado?

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.130.234.64
Steindogg

Member # 87

posted 04-03-2001 08:32 AM     Profile for Steindogg   Author's Homepage   Email Steindogg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea...

If there was a shooter in your school...and he/she was going to shoot you...would you hold the fat kid infront of you?

Sorry if your a fat kid...

No offense if your a fat kid either...

------------------
Hot Chicks Rule's Admin

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Steindogg on April 04, 2001]

Posts: 46 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 63.49.192.81
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-10-2001 10:22 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I'd hold a mature adult; more to hide behind... all apologies extended to anyone who might be inadvertently offended by this remark...

Now... if you had to evacuate your house PERMANENTLY, and could only take one possession with you, what would it be?

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.188
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-28-2001 10:40 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My trilogy that I'm writing.

It's written on paper, all of it. My flute and my guitar and stuff could be replaced.

Hmmm...

If you knew you only had one more day to live, what would you do?

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-29-2001 05:20 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hire a prostitute, I don't wanna die a virgin.

If you could be one person (not god), who would it be?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.175.228.206
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2001 06:10 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd be some hot chick so I could find another hot chick cause I think all the guys know why.

If you could beat up anyone who would it be?

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.51.245
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-18-2001 12:27 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Osama bin Laden. (Although I'd rather he were dead.)

If you had a choice between being the richest person in the world, or being young, disease-free and immortal, which would you choose?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.164
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-18-2001 02:13 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Young, disease-free and immortal because then I could just get money over time (steal it).

Do you want to buy me a Christmas present?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.171.31.133
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2001 03:02 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only if you buy me one....

If you had any superpower what would it be?

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.51.245
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-18-2001 03:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ability to make myself invisible.

If you could (retaining your human intelligence and self awareness) be any animal in the world, what would it be?

--------------------

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.105.188
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 11-18-2001 05:07 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A cat, so I could sit around and sleep all day!!!!

If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you pick?

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.191
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-18-2001 05:26 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The White House.

If you could own one thing in the world what would it be?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.138.163.186
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-18-2001 06:35 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Microsoft Corporation.

If you could relive one day in your life, what day would that be?

--------------------

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.193
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-21-2001 08:58 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the day my HS band won State Championships and broke the record for the highest score in our class!

If you had to leave your native country and live anywhere else for the rest of your life - no chances to travel to any other lands where would you chose to go?

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-21-2001 08:31 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd go down under to Australia, mate!

What occupation do you think is the most dangerous one in the world?

--------------------

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.57
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-21-2001 10:18 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd say.....the head of Al Quaeda.

If you could marry one famous person, who would it be?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.161.37.19
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-22-2001 07:02 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prince William, cause then I could do something for humanity as his Queen.

If you could travel to any other planet in this solar system which would you choose?

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-22-2001 09:40 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It would have to be Mars, since that is about the only one I'd be able to actually walk about on fairly easily. (Ok, you could walk on Mercury and Pluto, but Mars is ever so much more interesting.)

If you could only wear ONE color the rest of your life, what would it be?

--------------------

Posts: 3908 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.37
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 11-23-2001 12:20 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black, cause it's purdy and slimming to the figure.

If you were eating your last meal and could have anything you wanted, what would you request?

--------------------

Posts: 980 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.9
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-23-2001 07:32 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My Grandma's beef stew, cranberries, really really rich black forest cake, a fruit salad made with all the native berries of the Adirondacks and whipped cream, and a nice sweet blush wine.

if you could live in any past time period of Earth's history but the one you were born in - aka end of 21st century - when would you live?

--------------------

Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 11-24-2001 05:10 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd choose to live in the Sixties. What an exciting era that must have been!

If you could own any object (NOT person) on Earth, which would you choose?

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.135.187.26

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05