my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Jewish Twat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Jewish Twat
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-13-2000 06:38 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being mistaken for Ben Stiller on numerous occasions, I understand what the jews are going through. Seeing all the Santa Clauses and christmas trees. But it's okay, Bean don't care, as long as your not fat and or ugly. Bean loves you. If any of you fine jewish ladies need someone to talk to, or make sweet love to, I'm here for you. I love you all.

------------------
OUCH !! I think I bent my wookie

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.140
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-14-2000 10:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I'm feeling left out now! What about us Norwegian/Swedes?!?!?!?!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.176
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-15-2000 10:36 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I said Ive got love for all the females around the world. Especially the swedes and those fine hot choclate asses. Thats right all the FEMALES. Except for those african chicks with the long necks, and canadiens of course.

------------------

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.32.183.224
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-15-2000 11:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the tribe women withh saggy breasts?

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.140.248.96
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-16-2000 02:37 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I SAID NO AFRICAN CHICKS !!!!!!!

------------------

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.122
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-16-2000 03:34 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some south american chicks are like that too

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.224.74
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-16-2000 06:38 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, everywhere but jungles, and deserts, and where people have weird names like mammalukabooboojay. Them and Canadians

------------------

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.52.144

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05