my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » shampoo is better

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: shampoo is better
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 11-18-2000 10:37 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, im bean. im new here, please be nice to me. im a scorpio, i enjoy unicorns, flowers and making fun of canadiens. i am the coolest gut alive. i like beef jerky, cheese, and lesbians. please be my friend. I came out of the womb butt first. i love u. please be my friend. Oh yeah if you the cheap trick surrender mp3 send it to me.
And remember, always have a good attitude towards menstruation. BLAME CANADA

[Edited 1 times, lastly by bean on November 18, 2000]

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.32.183.28
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-18-2000 10:40 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, hey bean

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.52.105
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2000 10:44 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi...I'm an aries...sex on the beach for long periods of time...err....long walks on the beach...I enjoy the occisionally fattie...and I'm cool and stuff...I also enjoy lesbians(their cool aint they?) Uh...I run www.hotchicksrule.com (no lie dude...visit the forums http://forums.hotchicksrule.com) and I'm like better than everyone on this board

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.47
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2000 10:44 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
beat me to the first greeting *******...

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.47
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2000 10:47 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

you put a filter up!!! it blocks out b*tch now??? since when did that happen???

Now I gotta test it....

dick
whore
uh...yea
stuff
fag
biznatch
beotch

Yea I'm done...

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2000 10:48 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh...anakin...this isn't cool...and I think I'm flooding this box

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 11-19-2000 10:17 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm Dash I enjoy kicking people's asses and watching silence of the lambs naked I also like too make fun of Anakin

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.171.123.13
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 11-21-2000 07:18 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*grins* My name is Rogue Angel. I enjoy duct tape, banana pudding, and taking the air out of Star Wars fanboys who think too highly of themselves. My hobbies are being cute and posting on this board. Men interested in a good time should email me at starwarsgoddess@thisisnotarealwebsite.com.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.168.229.194
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-28-2001 10:47 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My name is Mara1Jade. I frequently answer to the nickname M1J. I like intelligent guys (I know, not many of you out there), good conversations, argu...errr debating, and having a good time. My hobbies are moderating boards (yeah, when I actually have a board to MODERATE, LOL), making friends, playing Candyland and digging out inactive topics on message boards.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 10-28-2001 10:48 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S. I think you people are sick, LOL

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-29-2001 05:20 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mara, you can moderate something here :-)

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.175.228.206
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 10-29-2001 05:42 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww I feel so loved.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-29-2001 07:06 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings. I am Graysith, and I...

Pause for reflection.

...am the Chosen Daughter of the Sith. What else is there?

And I do have my very own "M'wonBo'o." It's my Maine Coon-cross kitty, "Mr. Wonderful," who is just about as thinking as the tuk'ata only furrier and easier to have sit on your lap.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.105.189

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05