my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » I wish.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I wish.....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-20-2000 11:14 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish Blake would get his ass online, that stupid mo fo...

If you could have one thing, or do one thing, what would it be? And be serious...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.227.60
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 10-21-2000 01:13 AM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nirvana

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 38.31.227.37
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-21-2000 02:55 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would be living in another state with a certain individual for the rest of my life...

Until then, if I could do anything, ever, I would like to be on the first manned expedition to Mars. Or at least go up in the Space shuttle to the International Space Station and stay a bit. Then I'd like to travel on to the moon.

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.144
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 10-21-2000 12:14 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I could have a wish I would ask for to be compared to the movie greats when I make my films....

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.119
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 10-22-2000 05:06 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I could have one thing in this life, it would be to find true love before I die.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.161.196.159
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-22-2000 07:57 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with the fishqween, true love before I die would have to be the one. I would say that even before I would say to live forever....anywyas, what's the one thing you think would be the absolute worst thing to ever happen to you?

I think mine would be to be buried alive in a coffin, with a flash light...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.225.184
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 10-22-2000 08:14 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's my corny-ass wish. That i could be a jedi. With an orange lightsaber. Now laugh it up people.

------------------
I know why you wanna hate me, Now I know why you wanna hate me...cause hate is all the worlds even seen lately!!!

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.20.147.234

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05