my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Don't ya wish....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Don't ya wish....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-07-2000 07:20 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't ya wish we could talk about more then Star Wars here? Like History and Current Events and Religion (without the ****ting of pants), that would be nice...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on October 07, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 206.148.192.236
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 10-11-2000 08:00 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No it wouldnt be, Star Wars is History, Current Events,and religion. Sot herefore, Star Wars is the only thing we should talk about.

------------------
I know why you wanna hate me, Now I know why you wanna hate me...cause hate is all the worlds even seen lately!!!

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.20.147.146
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-11-2000 09:42 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Star Wars is a top issue in the Presidential Debates. The people in Israel/Palestine are fighting over Star Wars, the Romans killed the christians because they thought the christians were worshipping Darth Vader and not Luke Skywalker, Tek not everything has to do with Star Wars.

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 216.67.88.150
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-11-2000 10:20 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I personally don't think the world will end as we know it if we would choose to discuss other topics of interest to members. After all, this forum IS called, "General Discussion."

Go ahead and begin whatever topic you want to, Ani. I don't see anything wrong with it. If it doesn't interest other peeps, they don't have to read!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FF0000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.208

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05