my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » TF.N staffers leave...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: TF.N staffers leave...
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-31-2000 05:20 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go check out www.newsdroid.com and look around...theres a article about how lots of TF.N staffers have left...

AND!!! there getting sued by Lucasfilm....

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.80
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-31-2000 06:19 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still haven't had them be mean to me so I'm sorry they left....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.117
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-02-2000 10:24 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I think all of TF.N is a bunch of punks...they don't deserve that Ep2 script there tryin to get and I'm glad LFL is suing em...oh well I guess I just hate TF.N...

Ohh and for all of you that wish to know...I won't be able to do much til Monday...right now I'm in Chicago on a friend's comp(which i love cause it has a cable modem...)

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 24.148.24.155
Jedi Keri

Member # 65

posted 09-27-2000 10:41 PM     Profile for Jedi Keri   Author's Homepage   Email Jedi Keri     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hiya Bob! I decided to come on over here!

TF.N is getting sued by LFL?! I guess they just went to far this time. Oh well I guess more power to them. Most of them didn't like me anyway.

------------------
Yub, yub Commander!

Posts: 17 | From: KS,USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 198.247.240.107

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05