my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Graysith....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Graysith....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-28-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know I was wondering, your avatar, did you draw it?

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 206.148.195.95
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-28-2000 11:03 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just wondering the same thing earlier...if you did...good drawing...you should see some of 13thDarkLord's he's a great artist!

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.156
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-28-2000 11:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw, geee.... Sure do wish I could take the credit, but, while I do draw (and have sold paintings in the past) my forte is animals and birds and such. Can't draw people as far as I could throw a ronto. A friend of mine emailed me the drawing thinking it looked like my character was portrayed, and I think it really does do her justice.

Hey, 13th Dark Lord, where can I see your work?

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.196
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-28-2000 11:14 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh...right now you can't see 13thDarkLord's work on the net...unless of course his school has them up...he has some real kick ass ones...there not shall we say...flowers and stuff... I'll check his school's website and see if they have any of his up. I think he has some art in galleries I'll have to ask him if he has any of them on the net somewhere....

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.156
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-29-2000 03:54 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My cousin can draw really good. I'll scan a SW pic he drew for me a couple years ago one of these days...

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.175
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-29-2000 06:18 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, Bob is right on about 13thDarkLord's work. We go to the same school, and one day last year, he brought this drawing that he did that NOBODY could stop looking at. I'm serious. He propped it against a wall and within minutes, there was this semicircle of people just standing and staring. I can't even describe it. It was utterly fascinating.

My friend Elaine did a pic of one of my RPG characters that I need to get on here for my avatar. It's pretty cool.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.53
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-29-2000 06:27 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, everyone... now you've got me curious as... as... *tries to think of a good SW analogy, can't* Anyway, I'd sure as there is treasure on Roon (oops, wrong character) like to see his work someday, somehow...

------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.207
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-29-2000 07:01 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanna see! I wanna see!

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.175
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-29-2000 07:37 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll find a way to get it on here. It seems that he sells some of his stuff in art auctions for stuff like the art club so...some of his real good ones are gone. One of my favorites of his was stolen. It made me mad when I found out...he did some SW stuff while he was at my house this summer....he did a drawing of 13thDarkLord...I'll get up once I get a scanner.

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.24
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-29-2000 07:42 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We want a pic of you too Bob!! I'd give everyone one of me, but, I'm mean and I'm not gonna do it!

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-29-2000 07:42 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh-oh, now you've gone and done it! You let the cat out of the bag! Now EVERYONE is going to want him to portrait their characters for him or her, including this lil ol Sithette! Hehehehe...!

------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.207

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05