my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Top 8 Posters!!!!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Top 8 Posters!!!!!!
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 08-16-2000 01:44 AM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Youre Powers are weak Bob Palpatine, Darth
Wicked, soon you will discover the true
power of the dark side!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
It's 11:00. Do you know
where you're R2 Unit is?

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.119.89
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-16-2000 02:39 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Using Sith Magic he restores his former body, but not only that, he grows larger than he was, roughly 45 meters tall, with his new size and weight mass, he stomps on Laurre, squishing and grinding and squishing and grinding, then after shotting her remains in a Force Bubble so there is no possible way she could ever come back to haunt him(in this thread at least). Then after, he repeats the entire process on Gouyen with a little more grinding involved. with a large, earth shattering effect his voice rings out* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

Lord Wicked is NOT a Chiss, but human. I just love Thrawn.

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.124
M'wonBo'o

Defender of Graysith

Member # 52

posted 08-16-2000 02:54 AM     Profile for M'wonBo'o   Author's Homepage   Email M'wonBo'o     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
//Dark Lord Mistress distressed has? Into weak thing *twangs ten-inch claw against Force Bubble* placed her has? M'wonBo'o displeased is...

*Leaps atop towering Dark Lord and climbs him like a T'plilk tree, scrabbling in robes to release crystalline key to Force Bubble ~ leaps down with it in mouth, scrabbles lock*

//There, free Mistress you are!//

*Turns and growls balefully....*

------------------
//Defender of Graysith, against all adversaries//

[Edited 1 times, lastly by M'wonBo'o on August 16, 2000]

Posts: 33 | From: Wherever Graysith goeth, I followeth | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.32
Gouyen Chee

Member # 31

posted 08-16-2000 02:59 AM     Profile for Gouyen Chee   Email Gouyen Chee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'E's not quite dead yet....

*Gouyen resurrects herself and Graysith, who she frees from her Force bubble, and zaps Darth Wicked with anti-matter torpedos, blowing him into billions of tiny meson particles*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

------------------
Never underestimate the power of the dark side....
*Gouyen*

Posts: 69 | From: The Left Coast | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.178.128.24
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-16-2000 03:00 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Quickly releases Lady Gouyen from Force Bubble, and with OUR Sith magic, we make a strategic retreat... for the moment....*

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.32
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-16-2000 03:03 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((Hmmm... it's a timing-thing, obviously....))

------------------

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on August 16, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.32
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-16-2000 03:14 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And where are my manners? Welcome, TekPhin...

------------------

BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-16-2000 02:03 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...can we get some real topics goin? This is kinda boring...*Bob sighs* but if you guys wanna keep fighting its cool. Try to keep real discussions goin. PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!! Bob is very bored so you need to go and talk about stuff. anything but RP squishing!

Well....go see my game...and do Blizz's list!

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.39
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-16-2000 04:01 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with Bob, you guys need to get some fresh air once in a while....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.36.31
Gouyen Chee

Member # 31

posted 08-16-2000 04:54 PM     Profile for Gouyen Chee   Email Gouyen Chee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys are right -- how the hell did I let myself get drawn into this mess....

*Force-cleans the squished heads and other body parts and donates them to science*

And now for something completely different.... I can see I'm a looooong way from the top 5, let alone the top 8 (even with these ridiculous "squishy" posts) Maybe I should start flooding the boards.....

------------------
Never underestimate the power of the dark side....
*Gouyen*

Posts: 69 | From: The Left Coast | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.178.129.113

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05