my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » A Little Late...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A Little Late...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-07-2000 06:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to make a formal statement as to the sorrow I feel upon learning of Sir Alec Guiness's death. He was a wonderful actor, gave a breadth and depth to all characters he ever played that few achieve. He will be sorely missed.

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"
--Graysith, Chosen Daughter of the Sith

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.199
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-08-2000 01:33 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hear, hear. That is a fitting tribute, Graysith. I think everybody here feels much the same way.
Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.211
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2000 02:42 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, Angel.

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.138

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05