my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » The Doctor Is In   » ANOTHER THOUGHT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ANOTHER THOUGHT
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-24-2007 02:59 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GEORGE CARLIN'S IDEA ON SAVING GASOLINE

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!
That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for t he troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-18-2007 03:19 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If they refuse to serve... just put them right back on their inflatable dingy and send them back to whatever island they came from!

I really like this idea and think it would greatly improve the situation with illegal immigrants in the USA.

Not that they in any way affect me up here in Canada.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.192.214

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05