my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » The Doctor Is In   » What's with all the old threads???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: What's with all the old threads???
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-24-2003 09:45 PM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here I am, making a complete ASS of myself posting on a thread that hasn't been used since 2001. I'm going on to all these people that I have never even seen before aboout CANADA, and how OUR beer is soo much better!!! Oh well, you cant argue with the facts!!!

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 02-24-2003 10:29 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they'll be deleted later tonight.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.20
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-24-2003 10:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tis a done deal.

Now, let's all be ONE BIG FAMILY and he'p each other!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05