my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Items and Ships   » Challenger - Modified YT-3000

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Challenger - Modified YT-3000
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 01-02-2019 04:01 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Challenger is a prototype for the projected YT-3000 series, secretly developed from the 1200 and 2400 series by the legendary Kuat Shipyards. (Due to a non-lucrative cost-to-retail ratio, the design was scrapped for a bit more intensive work on the 2400. Thus she is the sole representative of this series.) She is deep forest green in color, the color "...of the forest on Endor at twilight, you know, almost black, almost green, both tones just ready to disappear against the encroaching darkness..." to quote her Captain, Yaoksi Joao.

Bearing twin heavy ion propulsion engines and protect by heavy armor, she is further appointed with two laser cannons, meson missile launchers, three escapepods, and a gravity field generator. She has a more sleekly ovoid than the saucer shaped of her predecessors, and has been further modified by Captain Joao.

(Said modifications to follow as I uncover them in role playing.)

Challenger has been outfitted with both a hyperdrive field generator and a tractor beam generator. She has a top of the line computer core and has been further outfitted with military grade sensors and communications relays.

[ 01-02-2019 04:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 75.106.180.73

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e