my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Items and Ships   » "Devil-May-Care"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: "Devil-May-Care"
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 12-19-2008 04:48 AM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yaoksi's ship, "Devil-May-Care," is a Marauder-class corvette he "appropriated" from the shipyards of his home planet of Jaemus. It has been modified to carry hidden goods, has a highly strengthened hyperdrive, double-shielding, proton-emmitters, eight turbo-lasers, and three tractor beam projectors. It is fit to carry twelve Imperial fighters, but only bears two at the time, the "Bee" and "WannaBee."

At the moment, it lies crippled within the "Darker Realms," it's hull compromised by the demonic imps who inhabit that realm. It also carries only one TIE fighter, the other having long ago been sent by Galen into a star bearing the nefarious gem: the Nar Kelba. (I can't remember which TIE is where, LOL; I'd have to read back and check!)

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.73.228

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e