my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Captain Landarian

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Captain Landarian
Captain Landarian

Broken Back Button

Member # 935

posted 06-24-2007 05:00 PM     Profile for Captain Landarian   Author's Homepage   Email Captain Landarian     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Captain Boryl Landarian has the unique honor of being Captain of the flagship ISSD Relentless, that being the ship utilized by Lt. General Sorben Tarnus, to whom he is Number Two and who is in turn a close friend of his. For some time now his ship has led an immense blockade about the relatively unknown, secretive Khar Delban system, where the ancient race of Sith have been returned to life.

The nephew of Admiral Swatzi, he was raised under the auspices of the the rising New Imperial forces, and by bravery and cunning in the various missions he was deployed upon during that time of transition quickly rose in rank and respect until given the detail of captaining the Relentless.

Boryl Landarian is relatively young for the title and position he holds, being approximately 45 earth years old. He has steely gray eyes, charcoal hair with silver streaks which he keeps clipped short, stands perhaps six feet one inch tall, and weighs a muscular 190 pounds. His face is bronzed by the light of many stars, his temper even, his wit cunning, and he is highly intelligent.

He is currently single, and plans to remain that way, devoting his life and full attention to his one and only love: the New Empire.

Posts: 13 | From: ISSD [i]Relentless[/i] | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e