my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » A New Darth

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A New Darth
Ceranuth

Broken Back Button

Member # 637

posted 05-21-2005 02:24 PM     Profile for Ceranuth   Author's Homepage   Email Ceranuth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Height:Unknown

Appearance:Wears a black cloak and a black/white mask(like darth nihilus)and mandalorian heavy armour underneath.Is believed to be genetically(SP?)engineered.

Ship:The apocalyptic gunship which he mutineered from his old master.

Weapons:Two red Light sabers,spiked gloves,blaster rifle and thermal detonators.

Equipment:Stealth Field Generator(if allowed)Respirator.

Powers:The Force.

Based:Korriban(studying the sith and their magicks and running a slaving opreation)

History/affiliations:Has ties with slavers and numerous pirates.Born on korriban to parents studying sith customs,he quickly became interested in their ways.After being discovered force sensitive he was recruited as an apprentice by the passing Dark jedi master(who's name was forgotten)there he studied the ancient ways of darth nihilus before murdering his master and mutineering the apocalyptic gunship with his pirates.

Mission: Delay his destruction like darth nihilus(if you've played kotor 2 you'll understand)Feed.Find an apprentice.

(How do you post pictures? Thanks in advance)

[ May 25, 2005 06:31 PM: Message edited 3 times, lastly by Ceranuth ]

Posts: 2 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 211.26.141.27
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-24-2005 02:18 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To post pictures:

(deleted by admin)

Also, could you be a little more descriptive in your 'apocalyptic gunship' is that it's name? Also what does it look like, how long is it, what shape is it, what weapons are on it??? and, before GS gets here, you have to have read up on the differences between the Dark Jedi and Sith. Dark Jedi are just Darksiders, and Sith, they are a species alone.

so i look foreward to rping opposite to you
(I have two Jedi Knights, a Jedi Padawan, an HK droid, a Pirate (I adopted tis one), and I think thats it. And don't think capital ships are rare here, I have my own souped up Dreadnauht with a small fighter contingent.

so. edit up on this and etc, etc.

*to GS, darn I wish I was a mod *hint hint*

also, on another note, run your stuff through a spell checker

[ June 01, 2005 08:37 AM: Message edited 2 times, lastly by Graysith ]

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Ceranuth

Broken Back Button

Member # 637

posted 05-25-2005 06:26 PM     Profile for Ceranuth   Author's Homepage   Email Ceranuth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His ship is called the "Apocalyptic" and it's a gunship.I'm going to post information in the ship section.

I know that the sith and the dark jedi are different.

Sorry i didn't think of putting it through a spellchecker.

Thanks for the information about images,i'll also have it put through a spell checker soon.

Posts: 2 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 203.220.128.104
Ezra Esterhazy

Broken Back Button

Member # 631

posted 05-26-2005 01:39 PM     Profile for Ezra Esterhazy   Author's Homepage   Email Ezra Esterhazy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
k, np, have fun ^_^
Posts: 3 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.34.220
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 05-26-2005 07:59 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats pretty lucky, my character is a Dark Jedi Apprentice looking for a master. I'm sure we will inevitably (don't know if thats spelled correctly) meet sometime.
Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-31-2005 01:27 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ezra, who the hell are you and why the hell are you acting the part of a moderator? Are you from the Sith site? Konig, I don't think begging will work either.

And btw, Ceranuth, I highly doubt that your character can be on the sith worlds...

...and if you are on Korriban you would be screwed anyway, because it's in Elseness right now. Please read the RP synopsis under RP Headquarters (in the Pod's main site)

[ May 31, 2005 01:35 PM: Message edited 2 times, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-01-2005 08:26 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey "New Darth," I hate to tell you, but you need to know something about being based on Korriban. I mean, you can base your character there if you want to, but it has been role played that the planet has been placed into the Elseness along with it's sister planet Koris'ian and their sun.

There are a couple players who have the ability to go into the Elseness, but this takes All ability, and you can't use that.

So I guess you're stuck... not to mention the fact that it has already been written that there is no humanoid life on Korriban. See descriptions, "Diamond of the Sith."

SO, on a final note... your "new darth" is hiding on Korriban (from which the Valley of the Dark Lords has been removed to the Darker Realms, by the way) and could be trying to study ANCIENT SITH magicks from old petroglyphs and so on.

Now you're in the Elseness, though; at least you still have a sun....

And in closing: NO PICTURES ARE TO BE POSTED HERE WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. END OF THE STORY. MAJOR-KONIG, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA ABOUT IMAGE SHACK?

NOT ON MY ROLE PLAY FORUMS, NO.

[ June 01, 2005 09:06 AM: Message edited 3 times, lastly by Graysith ]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.137
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-25-2005 06:18 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Until further notice, this character is considered defunct and will not be allowed in active role play, thank you.
Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.137

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e