my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Sellith

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sellith
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 05-03-2005 06:53 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Name: Soman "Darth Sellith" Socar
Hair: Medium Length Black
Eyes: Redish Orange
Skin: Very pale skin almost white
Midichlorian count: 12,200
Height: 5'9
Alignment: Dark Jedi
Race: Human
Weapons: Double Bladed, Vindicator Hilt, Red Blades.
Description: Medium Build Body, Wears Heavy Black Hooded Robes, Black Boots and Black Gloves.
Personality: Is very arogant and overconfident.
Background: Found to be a force sensitive when he was 8. He was skilled with the force growing up. He did very well during his training, but he became arogant and angry if his performance was not his best. When he turned 18 he had become a very powerful Jedi but his arrogance and anger became too dangerous to himself and the people around him. So he was cast out from the Jedi, his rage became too much and discover he was more powerful with it. He does not fly his own ship he only occasionally steals random small ships to travel.
Attributes: Very fast in combat but still has some power as well, Can you the force well.

[ September 07, 2005 10:01 AM: Message edited 6 times, lastly by Sellith ]

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-03-2005 02:39 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A few things to note.

1. The Sith in our RP universe are NOT Dark Jedi, but rather are a magickal race of beings.

2. There aren't a whole slew of Jedi roaming the RP boards. You will find it difficult to keep up your search for the Jedi corrupting the Force since there aren't many.

3. Since you can't kill other people's characters, you may want to base your own character's mission on something other than "killing Jedi"

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 05-03-2005 10:10 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok thanks, I knew about the Sith only being a race but I think I only used the word Sith once for Sith Lord and I thought that was the only title, what would I use? Dark Jedi Master?

[ May 04, 2005 06:30 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sellith ]

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-06-2005 09:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dark Jedi Master would work, only we don't have any Dark Jedi Masters currently on the Pod.

So you'd have to be an apprentice without a Master, at least until someone decides to make another Darth.

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.137
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-25-2005 06:15 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Until further notice, this character is considered defunct, as there has been no active role play with him to date, and we don't need another magickal guy. (See "Please Read" in RP HQ).
Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.137

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e