my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Havoc

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Havoc
ChaosLord

Broken Back Button

Member # 626

posted 04-16-2005 07:13 PM     Profile for ChaosLord   Author's Homepage   Email ChaosLord     Edit/Delete Post
Name:Havok

Height:Unknown

History:
An ancient Daemon from before the time of the sith.

He was first discovered by sith digging through rock when they found a large temple carved into a massive cavern on korriban,when the sith explored it they set him free he preyed on sith venturing to near the cavern draining them of their life and the force.
How they trapped him back in the temple is unknown.But he was awakened by the return of the sith.

Weapons:Two red lightsabers, he has access many weapons.

Powers:Force camouflage,Sith magicks,the all(severely weakens him though more than it would nebody else) and force powers.
He can drain a person of their life force.
He also feeds on peoples emotions

Appearance:A massive man clothed in black armour which "seems to suck light in" wearing a cloak.

[ April 18, 2005 01:22 AM: Message edited 3 times, lastly by ChaosLord ]

Posts: 3 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 203.220.128.212
ChaosLord

Broken Back Button

Member # 626

posted 04-16-2005 07:26 PM     Profile for ChaosLord   Author's Homepage   Email ChaosLord     Edit/Delete Post
Update:He is currently searching for ship parts to build his own ship or he may simply force someone to build him one.(his old ship was called the ragnarok he is belived to be wanting to find that over any other ship.

Motives: he appears to be searching for the sith to feed on he may also search for others to feed on!

[ April 17, 2005 05:18 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ChaosLord ]

Posts: 3 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 203.220.128.212
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-18-2005 05:38 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Is this character sanctioned by Graysith?

I thought you can only have one set type of powers?

Somebody explain!

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 04-19-2005 01:46 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I don't have to be GS to say this character is illegal on every level. First of, DAEMONS (a ripoff of warhammer) do not exist in starwars. Secondly, the all is reserved for certain responsible and DESERVING PLAYERS, such as the ones who already have it. I would simply at this time ask/demand that this player be banned.
Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-19-2005 03:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thank you, those who cared and who read the rules and regs, for your support in the above during my absence.

Havoc, sorry, the above is totally taboo. First and foremost, the All is my registered character, so the All cannot be used by another character without my express permission.

Second, if you are a demon, why the heck do you need Sith magick or a lightsaber? Be a demon, fer Pete's sake.

This character as it stands is not sanctioned by me or my site, and any posts will be immediately deleted by me.

Thank you.

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 70.58.180.140
Ezra Esterhazy

Broken Back Button

Member # 631

posted 04-20-2005 11:18 AM     Profile for Ezra Esterhazy   Author's Homepage   Email Ezra Esterhazy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
To Havoc:

OWNED

Posts: 3 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-28-2005 06:23 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh do you think so?

Tell Tib and Spidey howdy-do for us.

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.137

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e